And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a retired Funeral Director and Embalmer who started this blog in 2006 to document my transition from retail into Funeral Services. I'm not sure comments are working as of July 2026. If you have questions email me using the Email Me link below.

Email me

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Then And Now

Before I graduated school and began my new life in Funeral Services, I worked retail. I usually looked like this:




Then, as graduation drew near and it looked like I might have a chance at getting out of retail forever, I started looking like this:

When I made the move to my new state and my new job, I looked like this:





Now that I've been working a while, learning a whole lot, increasing my confidence and taking on more and more responsibilities at work, I feel like this:

3 Comments:

Blogger Alucard said...

Glad to see that your sense of well-being has improved since your dark retail days :)

3:47 PM  
Blogger Sank said...

Excellent. It's awesome how good you can feel when your life matches with your passion!

10:26 PM  
Blogger Granimore said...

Thanks, Jason. I still stop by Retail Sucks every day to see what's happening. I think the new server is significantly faster than the old one.

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT