And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Yard Work

The much dreaded yard work has arrived. We have reached a slow down; we have not had very many calls these past few days, so today we started working on the landscaping. We spent about 4 hours trimming hedges and pruning bushes. Tomorrow we finish the pruning then proceed to clean the old mulch out of the plant beds and flower boxes, then lay down new mulch. As much as I'm not looking forward to this, I will say that it's better than working at the mall. Plus, I'm told when we work intensively in the yard like this, we usually get to go home early. On the down side, however, just when I was firing up the hedge trimmers I spotted a 2 foot long black snake nearby. Like most people, I don't like snakes at all, even the harmless ones like the one I saw. Still, I got in there and did the work, always keeping an eye out for any slithering in the neighborhood. Thankfully, he must not have liked all the activity and stayed away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT