And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Monday, June 12, 2006

My Wife Got A Job

My wife has found a job. She is working at a dental office as a receptionist and all-around paperwork Goddess. She files insurance forms, makes appointments, etc. Today was her first day and she told me she has an awful lot to learn. Some of the more experienced people told her it usually takes new people three months to get up to speed. She can handle it, though. She loves paperwork and she can learn anything you show her how to do. The best part is, she works nothing but days, as do I, so we will finally start to live like a real married couple; coming home about the same time, eating supper together, relaxing in the evening before bedtime, all of the things we weren't able to do before. She will not have to work any weekends, and the only time I do is when I'm on call and something comes up, plus the usual half-day every other Saturday. All in all, this is wonderful, and I'm thrilled for us both.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT