And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Time To Be With My Family

One of the nice things about my new career is it allows me to spend time with my wife, which is something I have not been able to do these past few years. The reasons being that our school schedules and work schedules kept us on the go and rarely at home together. In addition, since we both worked retail in the same store, we never ever had a Saturday off together, and we worked alternate Sundays: one of us home while the other worked. Today my wife and I drove halfway across the state to visit her grandmother, who is 92 and still going strong. Along the way we stopped at a rest area where I noticed the sign you see. I thought this would make an interesting picture, so I used my new cell phone to take the photo. I had to retouch it slightly with Photo Editor, but at least it's readable (if you can't read it, it says "CAUTION Venomous Snakes In Area). It was a good day, and it was heaven to be able to spend all of it with my wife. I look forward to many more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT