And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

God Has Been Good To Me

Ever since I arrived in my new town, God has been looking out for me. He kept me from knocking over a collection of expensive caskets, He kept me from putting a dent in the rear bumper of the stretch limo (I was backing it out of the garage and almost backed into the phone pole), He made it very easy for me to do my first few solo removals, including my first residential removal, and He provided my wife with a quick paycheck while she looks for a job. The owner of the funeral home left for Italy about a week after my wife arrived, and he hired her to watch his kids and the house while he was gone. For this, he paid her a very decent amount, which allowed her the luxury of not having to settle for any old job while she looked for something in her chosen field of bookkeeping. Today she interviewed for a receptionist/clerical position at a dental office. In addition, He worked things out so my son could take a summer job at a Christian Camp in Oregon. Thank You, God, for looking out for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT