And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Saturday, May 20, 2006

First Solo Removals

Yes, that is a plural in the title. Today I did my first and second solo removals. Thankfully they were at the local hospice and were less tense than had I been at a family's residence. Everything went smoothly both times, I'm happy to say. The first one I ended up taking directly to the crematory; the second one I brought back to prepare for embalming. I did as much work as I could: I closed the eyes and mouth and got the body ready for embalming. That was as much as I could do without having a supervisor in the room, so I returned home and am waiting for him to call me so we can prepare the body tonight. I love my job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT