And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Thursday, May 11, 2006

A Day Off

It seems like I've worked every single day since I arrived. That is not the case, but I know for a fact I've worked the last fourteen days straight; most of those were weekdays, the usual 8-5, then I worked a couple of hours on saturday, and a couple of hours on sunday. In all, over the past two weeks, I've worked about 95 hours. Tomorrow I am off! I don't have to show up, I'm not on call, I can go anywhere and do anything. I'll probably spend it doing laundry and ironing my shirts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT