And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Monday, May 01, 2006

Just Another Slow Monday

Today was pretty slow. We had a memorial service this morning at 11am, complete with squalling, crying, whining child {see previous post} and the adult in charge of her spent the entire service outside the building because the child simply would not shut up. Just proves my point.

Anyhow, I spent the day doing routine stuff. Cleaning, mostly. I dusted down all the caskets in the selection room, then worked the memorial service, and then had lunch. Following that, I finished cleaning up in the selection room and started cleaning the prep room. Since they've been so busy and so short-handed, they've not been as diligent about keeping the place as spotless as they would like. That will probably be my pet project over the next few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT