And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Saturday, April 22, 2006

A Farewell Lunch

Today the store where I worked had me come in for a farewell lunch. We ordered pizza and I got a chance to tell everyone goodbye. It was very thoughtful and very much appreciated. As much as I hated that job, I'm going to miss the people I worked with.

I've got my stuff packed up, for the most part. I will load up my car Sunday night after church {they are also hosting a farewell dinner} and depart bright and early Monday morning. It doesn't look like I will be able to get a whole lot of stuff in my car, but I will squeeze in as much as possible.

If all goes well, my first day on the new job will be Wednesday, the 26th. I'm very excited!

I have added links in my sidebar to the National Board Exam sample questions. If you're curious what the test is like, click on the various subjects and see how well you do. However, bear in mind that while there are only 10 sample questions for each section, my test consisted of a grand total of 340 questions.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alucard said...

Farewells are always bittersweet. Somehow, I don't think I'll get a fond farewell from my retail job, but certainly from my friends and family.

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT