And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Monday, April 10, 2006

Thank Your Manager, Kids!

I was looking over the work schedule I had cobbled together for this week. My manager is on vacation; has been since Friday the 7th. She reports back to work Thursday the 13th, is off Friday, then back at work on Saturday. Thanks to this generous time off she's given herself, I am having to work six, count 'em, six days this week! You can rest assured I've adjusted the schedule to give myself a few half-days off wherever I could squeeze them in, including this coming Saturday (10-2). Just one more reason I'm grateful to be leaving retail.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alucard said...

I've had to work 6 days in a while, and because of my company's screwed-up scheduling (every employee gets 5 1/2-7 hour shifts maximum), it only adds up to about 30-35 hours. I also am dying to get out of retail, but you already know that :D

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT