And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

National Board Exam - Sciences Section

Thursday I take the second half of my National Board Exam. I took the Arts section last week and nailed it with an 88. I hope I do as well on the sciences. Despite my love of science, I usually don't do as well on the science section of the practice tests as I do on the arts. Still, I've been reviewing the materials and taking the practice test out of my study guide, so I believe I should pass. Even so, the experience with the Arts section has made me wary; some of those questions were tricky and obscure. If you're a praying person, please remember me Thursday afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT