And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Relaxing Before The Big Test

Tomorrow (March 30th, 2006) I take the first section of my National Board Exam. I am confident and relaxed. I went over the material again while waiting for my son to get out of school, and I was very comfortable with my results. I am spending this evening relaxing, reading random blogs, listening to my MP3s with Winamp and learning a little about HTML. If you want to modify your template and make any significant changes to your blogsite, you're going to have to do a little research on HTML. Perhaps when I get settled in my new state and new job, I can seriously study up on it. For now, I am content that I was finally able to figure out how to insert a couple of blank lines between my Bible verse and my Links heading. My next project, down the road, will be to figure out how to change the colors of my hyperlinks, and change the fonts in my sidebar without affecting the fonts in my header. However, that is a rather ambitious goal for me, as I know next to nothing about HTML programming.

1 Comments:

Blogger Granimore said...

Thanks, TN, I appreciate the encouragement. BTW, my son also works at Chick-Fil-A. He was recently promoted to Team Leader.

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT