And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Thursday, March 30, 2006

I Passed The Arts Section!

I have just returned from taking the Arts section of my National Board Exam. I passed with an 88! Some of the questions were tricky and challenging, but overall it was a reasonable test.
What more can I say? I'm thrilled!
Now for the Sciences section next week. One thing for sure; I'm going to have to study study study! {blech}

5 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Congratulations! And, good luck with the upcoming portion!

1:24 PM  
Blogger Granimore said...

Thank you, and congrats on the new job.

2:03 PM  
Blogger Alucard said...

Congrats! Well, one less thing to worry about. Now, for the rest of it :D

8:50 PM  
Blogger Granimore said...

Thanks, Jason.
How's the OAR situation/OCS shaping up for you? And what's happening at your work?

8:57 PM  
Blogger Alucard said...

Granimore, the first of three boards is this Friday, April 7th. Then the other are next week some time.

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT