And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a retired Funeral Director and Embalmer who started this blog in 2006 to document my transition from retail into Funeral Services. I'm not sure comments are working as of July 2026. If you have questions email me using the Email Me link below.

Email me

Thursday, April 06, 2006

National Board Exam - Sciences

I am thrilled to report that I passed the Sciences section with a 90. No more tests, no more school. Now I can concentrate on the move and getting things ready to go and begin my life.
I was hoping to be able to post some sample questions for your perusal, but as yet I have not received permission from the National Board to do that. So for now, just follow the link to see some sample embalming questions.

Edit: The link is broken and no more sample questions are posted on the website, so I removed the link.

3 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Congratulations!!!

4:46 AM  
Blogger Alucard said...

Very nice! Congrats! I can only hope I'll get similar good news this week or next :D

1:13 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

I sighed all the way home after I passed the NBE. (Arts-87, Sciences-96) I was so glad when the studying was over.

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT