And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Thursday, April 06, 2006

National Board Exam - Sciences

I am thrilled to report that I passed the Sciences section with a 90. No more tests, no more school. Now I can concentrate on the move and getting things ready to go and begin my life.
I was hoping to be able to post some sample questions for your perusal, but as yet I have not received permission from the National Board to do that. So for now, just follow the link to see some sample embalming questions.

Edit: The link is broken and no more sample questions are posted on the website, so I removed the link.

3 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Congratulations!!!

4:46 AM  
Blogger Alucard said...

Very nice! Congrats! I can only hope I'll get similar good news this week or next :D

1:13 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

I sighed all the way home after I passed the NBE. (Arts-87, Sciences-96) I was so glad when the studying was over.

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT