And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Friday, April 07, 2006

I Learned A Little More HTML

Last night I was reading through the help menus here on Blogger and I found out how to set up a link to open in a new window. I went back and corrected all of my links, so if you follow one of them, it will open in a new window and you won't have to navigate your way back to this page.

My mom sent us some pictures of our new apartment. I've seen it already, since I'm the one that picked it out while I was there for my interview, but this is the first time my wife has seen photos. I found out, also, that instead of being slightly smaller than where I am now, it's slightly larger, by about 50 square feet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT