And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Saturday, April 15, 2006

It Feels Really Strange

My time in retail is rapidly drawing to a close, and I thought I would be ecstatic over escaping a job I have despised with every fiber of my being for the past 6 or 7 years. I am finding this not to be true, and it feels really strange. Maybe it's apprehension about the upcoming move, maybe it's the fact that I will no longer be a very large fish in a very tiny pond, but rather a minnow in the ocean. Maybe it's some bizarre twist on post-partum depression; Post-matriculation stress disorder. Whatever it is, it's uncomfortable. Perhaps I'm just in a funk, I don't know. I will be glad when it's over.

By the way, as you can see, there were very few comments about my Embalming post, and no email questions at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT