And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Saturday, April 29, 2006

One Minor Correction

It was pointed out to me that I may have been less than specific concerning my rant about babies and cell phones yesterday. I used the term "funeral" in a very loose sense. I should have used the words "viewing", "visitation", or "wake" instead, as that is where most of the cell phone disruptions I witnessed occured, not during the actual funeral service itself.

However, I did work a funeral this morning, and there was a woman who did bring her babies. Thankfully, the service was at a church and not the funeral home chapel, so I did not have to be present at the actual ceremony itself; we all waited outside until the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT