And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Friday, May 05, 2006

Happy Birthday To My Wife

Today is my wife's birthday! Happy Birthday, sweetheart! I'm sorry I can't be there to celebrate with you, but only one more week to go until we're together. I love you and miss you. I miss my son, too. I love you too, N.

There have been no death calls for us this week at the funeral home. I've been spending the last few days painting. That is one thing they didn't teach us in school, so to any students who may be reading this, when you're not busy with the business of death, you will be busy with the business of cleaning and maintenance. I'm told that before too long we will replant the flower beds out front. I bet you didn't know there was such a glamorous side to this business.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT