And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Friday, May 19, 2006

Still Driving The Limo

I received my internet DSL kit today. I will install it when I get home from typing this post. It's been a busy week so far. We've had three services, all of them burials, with two occuring on the same day. We had two shipouts, which I took care of this morning. It was my first time shipping out a body. I went to the Air Cargo section of the terminal and dropped them off at the appropriate airline cargo bays. It was much easier than I anticipated, and getting down there is simplistic! I'm finding it very easy to learn my way around my new hometown, especially with all of the driving I've been doing. I've had to chauffer three families in the limo this week; I almost feel like the limo is now "my" car, if you know what I mean. We did have one sad piece of news today. A friend of a family came in to let us know there is a one-month old infant at the Medical Examiner's office. We will be handling the service next week. I was told that the owner never charges for infant cases. I think that's fantastic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT