And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Then And Now

Before I graduated school and began my new life in Funeral Services, I worked retail. I usually looked like this:




Then, as graduation drew near and it looked like I might have a chance at getting out of retail forever, I started looking like this:

When I made the move to my new state and my new job, I looked like this:





Now that I've been working a while, learning a whole lot, increasing my confidence and taking on more and more responsibilities at work, I feel like this:

3 Comments:

Blogger Alucard said...

Glad to see that your sense of well-being has improved since your dark retail days :)

3:47 PM  
Blogger Sank said...

Excellent. It's awesome how good you can feel when your life matches with your passion!

10:26 PM  
Blogger Granimore said...

Thanks, Jason. I still stop by Retail Sucks every day to see what's happening. I think the new server is significantly faster than the old one.

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT