And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Thanksgiving Dinner

Yesterday at the funeral home we were served our Thanksgiving dinner by the owner and his wife. We did it yesterday because of several reasons: we had no services, nobody had a day off, and next week we already had services planned, plus one employee's regular day off, plus Thanksgiving Day off. It made the most sense to do it when we did and know that everyone would be there. We were also given our Christmas bonuses so we could start our shopping!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT