And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Friday, October 24, 2008

Nothing Much To Report

Work has slowed down slightly. There hasn't been a lot going on, except services yesterday and today. Visitation last night and the service today were very small, pretty much family only. I'm off this weekend and I plan to get some Christmas shopping done and get my hair cut. I've got three paid vacations left to use up, so I'll have to plan when I can do that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT