And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Kitty Confusion

In this post I introduced my new kitten, Daisy. The first time I took her to the vet to get her shots, the vet tech checked the sex and confirmed she was female. So for the past few months we've been referring to her as a "her." I scheduled her spaying for this morning. Imagine my surprise when the vet calls to tell me that while the procedure was successful, "she" was, in fact, a "he."

I had checked myself when we first got him, and I didn't see anything. The vet said they were fuzzy and hard to find. So now my "she's" a "he" and my wife says we're still calling him Daisy because he knows that's his name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT