And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Friday, August 08, 2008

Bummer Of A Phone Call

I'm at work when my cell phone rings. It's my son, and he's asking if it's a good time to talk. I tell him yes, and he proceeds to tell me that while everyone is all right, he got into a fender bender at the mall, and what should he do?

He described the situation to me, and since the damage sounded very slight (a dinged bumper on the other car) and due to the fact that it was undeniably his fault, he should ask for an estimate to repair the other car and not get the insurance companies involved.

The estimate came back as $1300 due to some supposed minor axle damage. He's going to get a copy of the estimate and take it to a shop he trusts, and ask if they concur with the charges. If they do, I'm not sure what we'll do next. He has the money to pay it, but if he can avoid such a steep price, that would be better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT