And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Monday, July 07, 2008

Errand Guy Update

As you know from my previous posts, our errand guy has been laying out of work for the past two weeks. Friday we get a call from him; he says he has pancreatitis. This is a serious condition; an inflammation of the pancreas. Today my boss comes in and tells us Errand Guy has a doctor's appointment this morning, but may be in after lunch. Not surprisingly, not only did he not come in after lunch, he didn't even bother to call to let us know what the doctor said, whether he could come back to work this week...nothing.

I'm not going to worry about the situation anymore. The owner has been out of town since the 28th. He's due back home on Thursday, the 10th. It's starting to look like he'll be back at work before Errand Guy, and he can deal with it.

Personally, though, I'm torn. On the one hand, I want to believe he's been goofing off and screwing around, but on the other hand pancreatitis is a serious medical concern, and errand guy does have some of the risk factors indicated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT