And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Thursday, June 12, 2008

I Should Be Pissed

And maybe I am, a little bit. I get called out at 4am this morning, and make a removal that is at least an hour away. I get back to the funeral home around 6:45am, then head home for a quick shower and breakfast, then back to work by 8am. Turns out the call I made will have visitation this Sunday, with burial on Monday, which would be my day off next week.

Well, after lunch, Errand Guy never came back. So this makes the fourth day this week he's done that. Left early Monday, Tuesday, Today...had Wednesday off. Due to this funeral being on Monday, I will probably have to come in and work on my day off, or trade it for a different day off next week. So Errand Guy gets all this free time, and I'm working on my day off. You know what? I am pissed.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you getting paid better than him?

10:01 AM  
Blogger Granimore said...

Yes, I am. I'm also taking Tuesday off, since I had to work on regular day off.

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT