And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Thursday, May 01, 2008

April Ends With A Bang

At close of business on April 30th, we had 36 calls for the month. At open of business on May 1, we had 40 calls. Between 5pm and midnight, we had four calls. The other guy who is on call with me made three of the removals. The third and fourth calls came in about 5 minutes apart. He took care of the one that was closest, while I got the one that was a little bit out of the way. I didn't mind, though, it was a nice drive and by the time I got home I was definitely ready for bed.

This morning I sat with the family of the person I picked up last night. Everything had been preplanned and pre-arranged, so it went very smoothly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT