And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Record Setting April?

I have to wonder how many calls we will end up with for the month of April. Right now, I think we're around 28. I know we've had four this weekend. One came in on Friday night, the other three I took care of today. One at 2am, one at 10:30am, and the last one around 3:30pm. I hope I'm done for the day. I'm off tomorrow, and I plan on getting my hair cut.

Edit: 12:24am. I just got back from my fourth call of the day. It came in about 11:30pm.

Yet Another Edit: We ended up with 40 calls for the month of April.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT