And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

It's A Girl!

This is Daisy, the newest member of our family. She was rescued by the daughter of the owner of the funeral home where I work. She couldn't keep the kitten, so we agreed to take it in. This is her first day with us, and she's already a handful. She's having fun exploring and playing. She likes to climb, even getting up on the kitchen counters and dining room table. We'll have to train her not to do that. She's about 10 weeks old. We had to give up our cats when we moved here 2 years ago. Since we are no longer in an apartment but in our own house, we decided the time was right to get another cat.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Hi Daisy!
You're cute!

11:45 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

What a little DOLL!! I just love kittens...they grow up too fast!! I love her name, too :) Give her a cuddle for me!

10:29 PM  
Blogger Granimore said...

Thanks, everybody. She is a cutie! My wife and I wish kittens could stay kittens, but they do grow up, don't they?

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT