And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Return Of Errand Guy

My past few posts have been talking about Errand Guy's three week absence from work. Saturday we had a Greek funeral, which are very high maintenance affairs. There were about 30 flower pieces to deliver to church; about 18 standing sprays and a dozen or so baskets of flowers. Errand Guy managed to make it to work at 7:30 Saturday morning. I'm assuming the only reason he showed up was because the owner called him to see if he was going to work or not. I'm off tomorrow, and Errand Guy told the owner he would be at work on Monday.

I have to take my kitten to the vet. It's time for her next round of shots. The following appointment will be for spaying. My boss thinks I should have her declawed, but my wife and I don't believe in doing that. From what I understand, it's similar to cutting the tips off a human finger, and that just sounds cruel. I bought her a scratching post and taught her how to use it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT