And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Fun With French People

I think it would be totally awesome to meet a French person, and start talking to them in German. When they tell me they don't speak German, I'll say, "you're welcome."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried something like that. With my Father and his brother, both of whom are 1st generation French, and fiuent in francais. As is my my mother.

Dad's response was "an you should be gratefull your paycheck doesn't come in pounds sterling"

Good point, but these days, I think I might rather have a check in pounds sterling to be honest.

11:33 AM  
Blogger Granimore said...

I know what you mean. It's only because of the fact that we recently paid down all of our debts that we are able to ride this recession.

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT