And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Friday, September 12, 2008

Working My Tail Off

Things have been very slow this week at work. Our last call was Monday afternoon. Other than that, there hasn't been anything happening. So yesterday and today, everybody except my boss and the secretary was summoned to the owner's house, where we spent the days pulling weeds from his flower beds and cleaning his gutters. Today, we laid new landscaping mulch. It's been a very hot, tiring 2 days, and I'm glad the weekend is here.

Tomorrow we plan to go to a local theme park. I'm looking forward to riding the rollercoasters. The whole family is off this weekend, and this will be our first significant outing together in a while.

Tonight my son and I played softball on our church team. For the second week in a row we had our butts handed to us on a silver platter. They finally invoked the mercy rule and ended the game about 10 minutes early. That's how bad we were playing. However, we played better than last week, so if we can improve each week, that will be ok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT