And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Oops!

We've been slowly redecorating the funeral home, as business (or lack of...) permits. Yesterday we stripped all the wallpaper in the men's restroom. Today we stripped the wallpaper in our chapel, as well as the ladies restroom. That one was tough. There was wallpaper under wallpaper, and it was all so old and so very well stuck on that it was a real challenge to remove, even with soaking it down with the special glue-loosening solution. It took two men all day to remove the paper from one small restroom, and there are still bits of paper on one wall. At the end of the day, the owner finds out from his wife that the women's restroom was not being re-papered. Well, it is now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT