And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Be Careful What You Wish For

In a previous post, I talked about how I had to drive all night to make a removal. I was thinking about that drive the other day and how I wouldn't mind making another one like it. Last night I was tired, because of how busy we had been the past few days. I went to bed and fell asleep almost instantly. About 45 minutes later, the phone rings. It turns out I got my wish; I had to drive 80 miles south to make a removal. I was gone about 4 hours in total, climbing into bed about 5:30 this morning. When I got the call, my boss told me not to worry about coming into work today, because he knew I would be out all night. However, early this morning we got yet another call, so my boss called me about 9:45 and asked if I could come in and take care of a couple of things and give them a hand with this new call. So I went in and put in a couple of hours. Still, I had a good drive and I enjoyed my time on the road, except I couldn't find any late night preaching on the radio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT