And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Monday, April 16, 2007

Not Much To Report

There hasn't been a lot going at work lately, although we have been steady. I presided over another funeral at the National Cemetery today; that went well enough. The owner is out of town for the next week or so. Our secretary leaves for her vacation later this week, so for a few days we will be down two people. However, I think we'll be all right as long as we don't get super-busy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT