And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Monday, March 26, 2007

The Results Are In

The autopsy results are in; Anna Nicole Smith died of a drug overdose. Here's my look of shock and surprise:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, yeah, add my name ot the list!! What a waste of time, does her estate pay for that?

3:45 AM  
Blogger Granimore said...

I can't guarantee this, but I think the state pays.The only time the family pays, I think, is when they specifically request an autopsy when one is not called for.

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT