And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Sunday, April 01, 2007

One Year Anniversary

I just noticed that this blog is one year old. I started it on March 20, 2006, with this post.
What a year it's been. I can't believe how much things have changed for me. I'm no longer working a job that I despise, I'm happier than I've ever been, I'm in a rewarding and challenging field where I have duties and responsibilities that are more important than just about anything I've ever done, short of my time in the Navy.
I still have a long way to go and a lot to learn, but it's been a pleasant journey so far.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy blogoversary

4:46 AM  
Blogger Sank said...

I've must have come across this pretty early in it's development. Congratulations and job well done. BTW, I just put mine on blog village and hits have gone up some. Yours would be a great candidate for that site as well.

Keep up the writing, I check in almost every day.

8:21 AM  
Blogger Granimore said...

Thank you both for the kind words. I'll have to check into the blog village and see what that's about.

3:40 PM  
Blogger Sank said...

You can get at it from my site.

11:40 PM  
Blogger Granimore said...

Thank you for the info; I did put my blog in the Village, we'll see what happens.

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT