And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Monday, May 21, 2007

Feeling Better Today

I'm over Friday's issues, which was the topic of my previous post. We had a very busy weekend, with four calls. One of those is a ship-out to another state, but first we had the visitation and funeral this morning at a local church. The other three calls were direct cremations, no services scheduled with us, although one family is having their own memorial service at home this weekend. We have a ship-in this week, with services on Thursday. That's supposed to be my day off, and I sincerely hope I get to take it, as I had to work on my last Thursday off. Assuming I do get Thursday off, this will be 10 days straight that I will have worked. I'm tired, but I'm very glad to be working in this field, and I wouldn't go back to my old life for all the tea in China.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT