And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Mass On Friday

Friday will be a very busy day for us. We have a funeral mass at 10am, which takes about 45 minutes or so. We will be bringing the body back to the funeral home afterward, so we can prepare it for shipping. As soon as we return from that mass, we will be getting ready for our next service, which is a Mass at 12 noon. That will be followed by a burial, so that means we will be gone from about noon until 2 or so. At 2:00pm we have a visitation starting, so what we will have to do before we leave for the noon mass is make sure the 2:00 body is out and ready for viewing. It won't be too bad, but this will be the most services I've worked in a single day, to the best of my memory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT