And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a retired Funeral Director and Embalmer who started this blog in 2006 to document my transition from retail into Funeral Services. I'm not sure comments are working as of July 2026. If you have questions email me using the Email Me link below.

Email me

Friday, September 22, 2006

A Couple Of Photos I Took Today




Here are a couple of photos I took this afternoon. The stained glass window is in a mausoleum at a nearby cemetery. The crucifix, which is shown positioned in the cap panel (the inside of the lid of the casket) is the kind we use in Catholic services. My boss sometimes refers to this as "Jesus on a stick." To quote Hank Hill, "that boy ain't right."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT