And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Monday, August 28, 2006

The Best Boss Ever

Let me tell you why I have the greatest boss in the world. He has season tickets for the local NFL team, but for the first two weeks he was unable to go. He gave me the tickets instead. My wife and I went both times. Today, me and the returning employee went over to the boss's house about 9am and did some work. After lunch, we worked about two more hours, then he asks me and the other guy if we would like to go out on his boat. Of course, we said yes! We took off and stayed out on the ocean for a couple of hours, going to a nearby island where we anchored and swam and waded around in the surf. I collected a few sea shells for my wife.

On the trip out to the island, the sea was rolling, the boat was bouncing, we're skimming across the waves at top speed and the wind is in my face and blowing through my hair. The sun was shining and the clouds were white and puffy. It suddenly occured to me how wonderful my life is now, especially compared to where I came from and what I was doing before I moved here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT