And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Slowing Down

This week was very busy, starting with a rash of calls last weekend, which resulted in about four services or so. Those services are almost all concluded, with the last one ending at about 8pm tonight. So far we have not had any calls, so unless something comes in the next day or two, it looks like we won't have any work. At least, not the professional kind of work. Instead we'll probably get back to painting, cleaning, etc. I don't mind it, but I would rather be learning how to be a funeral director. I would like to get some training in sitting with families and making arrangements. This is the one area I do not believe I have been familiarized with nearly enough. Hopefully, when my internship papers arrive (in about a month or so) I will begin training in earnest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT