And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Monday, July 24, 2006

A Former Employee Returns

Today an old employee of the funeral home came by. He had worked there for a while, but about six months ago he left, for reasons not known to me. He came in today to ask for his job back, which he got. This person is a very experienced embalmer, and in our owner's words, a very good one. I will be learning from him, but I'm not sure what it will be like working with him. I'm told he has some quirks, and that he can get impatient. I can learn just about anything that I set my mind to, but I don't want to learn it on someone else's timetable. I don't want him mad at me that I can't do certain tasks just because he showed it to me once and then expects me to be an instant master at it. I hope he's a patient teacher, and that our personalities don't clash.

1 Comments:

Blogger Granimore said...

We haven't formally met yet, so I don't know what his personality is like, aside from what I've been told. I just hope there's no friction or tension or anything, and that we get along just fine. I'm just being paranoid.

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT