And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Full Moon

Me and my wife went down to a local tourist spot today and just wandered around, checking out the various shops and attractions. It was a really nice day, and we ended it by having lunch at a Greek restaurant. She had the gyro platter and I had a dish called Athenian chicken breast, which was a grilled chicken breast cooked with Greek herbs and seasoning. It was very good. While we were there, I saw this in a store window and couldn't resist taking a picture. Then, as we were walking down the street, I saw this t-shirt and busted out laughing:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT