And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Friday, July 07, 2006

I Guess I'm Doing All Right

We did more yard work today at the funeral home. We finished trimming the last of the hedges and pulling the last of the old mulch out of the beds. Then we fertilized the grass and began laying new mulch. While I was disposing of the old mulch, the owner asked me if I was still glad to be working there. I told him, "Yes, sir, I still love my job." He told me, "Good, we love having you." I take that to mean I'm doing a good enough job. He also complimented me a couple of weeks ago. He asked me if I liked the work, and I told him the same thing: "I love my job." He said, "It shows!"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT