And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Friday, July 21, 2006

My First Funeral, Sort Of

As expected, I had to take charge of the last half of today's funeral at the church while our Funeral Director went back to the funeral home to lead the procession to the National Cemetery. So me and the errand guy went up to the altar, turned the casket and processed to the rear of the church, where we removed the pall, exited the church and put the casket back into the hearse. It went smoothly, the family was very pleased with how things were handled, and my confidence has kicked up another notch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT