And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

So Busy!

I cannot believe how busy we've been this week. August 1st rolls around and the calls dry up. We didn't get our first call until Friday the 4th. We then had two calls on Saturday, two on Monday and one today, for a total of six. Today's call will have their funeral on Thursday/Friday, and Monday's second call will have theirs on Saturday afternoon. In addition, the first call from Monday is having a memorial service Saturday morning. So for the past two days, I've been typing obituaries, which I'm sorry to say I screwed up one or two, printing burial permits and generating the death certificates. There is so much paperwork! I'm slowly learning it all, and I really like doing it; I just hate when my inexperience leads me to make stupid mistakes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT