And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Monday's Trip

Monday will be a good day for me. I get to deliver an urn to the National Cemetery, which is about an hour away. The service is at 1:00pm, and I will be staying for that. I will leave the funeral home around 11:30 or so for the drive, which I will be making in the company car. This car has a tape deck, so I'll be bringing along a few tapes to listen to on the way. I won't get back until about 2:30 or 3:00, later if I stop for lunch on the way back. I'm really looking forward to a day out, and I will be taking my birthday present along, a new digital camera. I'll be taking a few photos, and I'll be glad to post any decent looking ones when I return. I do have one photo in mind: there's a plaque near the visitor's center which has a really neat inscription. I'll be sure to get a picture of that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT