And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Friday, August 25, 2006

I Feel Like Salieri

I'm in a very melancholy mood right now. I'm not sure why, but I'm just sitting here listening to music with Winamp and enjoying some of the slower stuff I have in my collection. I wish I had musical talent, the ability to compose music that stirs the soul, brings tears to your eyes, or joy to your heart, or makes you feel like you could take on a thousand battles single-handedly. I wish I knew how to make some of my music play on this blog so you could share some of my favorite tunes. Someday I'll either figure it out, or the Blogger people will add that feature.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT