And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

It's All Greek To Me

I've been doing some research on how to add music files to my blog. From what I see, I might as well be researching Latin grammar or Aramaic courting rituals. HTML codes, flash MP3 players, URLs, hosting, download this, link to that. In some cases, the examples I saw involved no less than three websites. One that hosts the blog, one that hosts the music files, and one that provides the music player. Blogger People, if you read this, you need to create a simple (translation: free) way to let your users post music to their blogs.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

I hear ya...I don't know how to do it either...I do know that the fastest way to post pictures is with Picasa, though :)

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT